Wednesday 12 August 2009

For the Love of Krishna

When I glanced at you I could see the whole universe through your eyes. In that instant I knew everything.The length and heaviness of time, the universe all compact and present at once.The history of what was and the future of what is, were all there together with you. Spread out before me was the cosmos painted like a golden cloth. And embroidered upon it were bright stars that shone and whorled out to space. The constellations and the galaxies were painted like huge murals that hung in the air. Your shy countenance and grace came to me through the darkness of the night. The dark formless transformed into beautiful divinity. My heart will soar in revelry calling out you name, then all my cares will blow away. Oh sweet lord my heart is full of wonder and praise for you. You have set my soul free and unbound my trapped mind, revealing the truth within and the bright stars beyond the heavens. Beyond time and infinity.

Hari Hari Hari.

No comments:

Post a Comment